Optimised for relatively large displays with a low-medium pixel density.
Properties of GlacierTM Mat
GlacierTM Mat is similar to GlacierTM Fine Mat in properties. Just as the GlacierTM Fine Mat, GlacierTM Mat is a micro-etched display glass. But where GlacierTM Fine Mat is optimised for relatively small displays with medium-high pixel density, the GlacierTM Mat is optimised for relatively large displays with a low-medium pixel density. The micro-etching effect is a slightly rugged non-sparkling surface. This efficiently scatters reflections providing a surface with improved readability.
Glacier™ Mat can be printed, thermally tempered, laminated, and mechanically processed to fit all design requirements.
- Gloss* 20° / 60° / 85° - 20 / 50 / 88 (*Measured with BYK Gardnes micro-TRI-Gloss)
- Base materials: float glass
- UV protection up to 99 %
- Standard thicknesses 3-4 mm
- Minimum dimensions: 185 x 120 mm (320 mm for diagonal tempering)
- Maximum dimensions: 3210 x 1600 mm