EMI SHIELDING with excellent performance
Our EMI shielding windows ensures that you achieve the required shielding performance and necessary light transmission at the same time.
Full Design freedom
Our extensive knowledge and flexible manufacturing capabilities means:
- A variety of mesh types to guarantee optimum light transmission and attentuation
- Full control of used polymers because of own casting facilities and extensive supply chain network
- Different mesh orientation possibilities to avoid Moiré effect
- Surface treatment options such as hardcoats and anti-glare finishes
- Many different colors and thicknesses of base material to suit your application.
Solaris-Shield™ is a complete range of acrylic optical filters with a cast-in metal mesh for attentuating electromagnetic fields.
Combi-Shield™ is en EMI shielding solution which can be combined with almost any type of front display window. It is especially suitable for resistive touch-screen applications and retro-fitting an EMC solution into an existing display or monitor.
The shielding mesh used in Solaris-Shield™ and Combi-Shield™ solutions can be supplied as a separate mesh for integration in laminated windows, membrane switch panels, etc.
This solution is often used in larger-dimension applications and can be based on either copper or stainless steel.